PASSION. EXPERIENCE. DILIGENCE.
We all know that finding the accountant to work on your finances is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.
FOUNDER, CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT
A Texas native, Laura moved to Arkansas in 1996 to attend Hendrix College in Conway. She was a multi-sport student-athlete playing basketball & golf. In 2001 Laura earned her Masters of Accountancy degree and was awarded the Eloise Raymond Accounting Award for top student in her class.
In response to an overwhelming need for full-service payroll needs of small to medium sized businesses, Laura opened an independently owned and operated payroll service - 360 Payroll Solutions - in December 2012. This business has only enhanced Laura & her team’s ability to help small business owners and support local business.
An avid outdoors woman and lifetime athlete, Laura loves the Natural State and you may see her driving her Jeep Wrangler on warm days in the fall & spring, fishing for trout on the Little Red River, hiking the beautiful state, or running the streets of Conway! She has participated in triathlons, half-marathons & other running races, post-collegiate team sports, and golf.
Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics & Business with an Accounting emphasis, 2000
Masters of Accountancy degree, 2001
Activities & Affiliations
• Assistant Professor at Hendrix College in the Economics & Business department
• Volunteer scorekeeper at Hendrix men’s & women’s basketball games
• Serving on the Bethlehem House Board and, previously, the Hendrix Warrior Booster Club Board
• Junior Achievement
• Supporting local charities such as CASA, Bethlehem House, Single Women’s Scholarship fund, Boys & Girls Club, and Hendrix Warrior Booster Club
• Past treasurer of the Conway Morning Rotary Club, Paul Harris Fellow, and various activities at St. James UMC in Little Rock